flex-users mailing list archives

From Trevor Holman <tre...@cqbookstore.com>
Subject ImageMap
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 20:06:00 GMT
I’m not sure how to implement or where to start on what I’m envisioning here so I’ll
try to explain it…

I’d like use a pan & zoom viewer that will allow me to drag a marker from another container
or tool bar to the viewer which could be any image (maps in this case) and to have those markers
be specific to that image and location. (which I would store in a database I presume). I don’t
understand how I would map those markers to the image or maybe how I would handle location
during pan and zoom of that image. I’ve reworked the pan & zoom component from Adobe
and that is where I starting from.

Trevor