flex-users mailing list archives

From modjkl...@comcast.net
Subject how to run Flex app programmatically?
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2015 13:33:15 GMT
Regarding Flex for desktop web app, I'd like to make an application that can be launched/run
programmatically by a computing language (for example C+, or java, python, etc), where the
program submits login credentials, then the application will run as its intended.

This isn't for testing purposes (e.g. Flex Monkey, etc.). The idea would be to replace a human
from clicking to go to a website, then providing login credentials. The application would
need to be run daily, and I'm trying to automate the process to make it easier for customers
by integrating this task into their existing production code base.

There's a lot of info out there about automatically submitting forms on websites written in
HTML or Javascript. Thought maybe someone had advice about this in Flex app.