flex-users mailing list archives

From Scott Matheson <smathe...@intralinks.com>
Subject Re: Events with itemRenders
Date Sun, 28 Jun 2015 21:40:45 GMT
I know, that's what my son tells me all the time, 30 years programming and still making basic
errors....

Anyway thanks and I will update the code with statics, I have the class in place, I was just
to lazy to use them

Sent from my iPad

> On 28 Jun 2015, at 21:16, Peter Ginneberge <p.ginneberge@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On 28/06/2015 20:24, Scott Matheson wrote:
>> Thomas
>>               i tried popup.addEventListener("OKTODELETE", deleteThisRecords)
>>
>> all seems to be working, must have been a type-o
>>

> That's why you use static constants rather than string literals.
>
>    popup.addEventListener(CustomEvent.EVENT_TYPE, deleteThisRecords);
>
> regards,
> Peter

Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.