flex-users mailing list archives

From Sascha Ahrend <m...@ahrend.tel>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] US States Map example - pure AS3
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2015 16:08:31 GMT
This is so promising, thanks so much for the great work you are doing on FlexJS, guys!

You don’t know, how much peace of mind you are creating by letting us know we won’t have
to step back all the way down after having spent so many years and tons of resources with
developing Actionscript.

Thank you,

Sascha