flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: Embed Assets_swf / SDK4.14 / Flexmojos 7.1 / Maven3 / Weblogic
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2015 14:49:24 GMT
Well, I am not an that familiar with Maven stuff.  Maybe Chris can help
out here.  It did look to me that the framework.swc is being used with a
variety of link types and that could definitely cause the symptoms you are
seeing.

Often, modules are linked in a way that expects the parent to bring in the
framework classes.  If the parent doesn’t bring them all in via an RSL or
by using classes the module expects, the module will fail in this way.

In FB, if you didn’t set up the modules to exclude classes it expects from
the parent, the module SWF is probably bigger and contains these classes.

-Alex