flex-users mailing list archives

From "kevin.godell" <kevin.god...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testflight with AIR?
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 17:11:43 GMT
You have to add a couple lines to the ios section of the app descriptor,
maybe in the entitlements. I dont have my pc in front of me right now, but
i can post it later. If you google ios testflight entitlements plist, you
might find it right now. One thing to look out for, i think after adding
those couple of lines, is that you will not be able to deploy the app to
your device locally via itunes, but i may be mistaken.

-----
.