flex-users mailing list archives

From Mihai Chira <mihai.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Squiggly - Error #1023 stack overflow
Date Sun, 07 Jun 2015 16:47:59 GMT
If you have an idea how the format of the dictionary object has
changed (maybe an official spec?), and / or would like to contribute a
fix for getting Squiggly to work with it, your contribution is more
than welcome.

On 7 June 2015 at 13:09, Sascha Ahrend <sahrend@icloud.com> wrote:
> Ok, it looks as if I found a solution.
>
> Actually it hasn’t to do anything with the recursion depth, there seems to be Squiggly-incompatible
specifications in some newer .aff files (at least in the OpenOffice repository).

> I just grabbed an older .aff file from the OO-archive and at a first glance it works
fine even with the latest dic.

> By time, I’ll check the differences, let you know if there is further unexpected issues…
>
> Have a nice Sunday!!
>

>> Am 07.06.2015 um 12:37 schrieb Sascha Ahrend <sahrend@icloud.com>:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> with some dictionaries (aff + dic) parsed by squiggly, I get an Error #1023: Stack
overflow occurred.

>> I  added a compiler option -default-script-limits to my file where I increased the
max-recursion-depth value, but that didn’t work either.

>> Since I am using the pre-compiled squiggly binaries, would it make sense to manually
compile the squiggly source including the above mentioned compiler option?