flex-users mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Faulty scrollbar appearance with latest Flex SDK 4.14.1 on iOS app
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2015 22:42:37 GMT
In Flex 4.14+ we are defaulting to iOS7/8 skins.  I believe the default
skin for the Scrollbars were changed as part of this.

More details here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=50856172

To get back the original skin, simply add this:
HScrollBar
{
skinClass: ClassReference("spark.skins.mobile.HScrollBarSkin");
}

VScrollBar
{
skinClass: ClassReference("spark.skins.mobile.VScrollBarSkin");
}

in your application's css file.  You can add the other supported style
values here as well.

Thanks,
Om