flex-users mailing list archives

From Mario Souza <mario.so...@vizexplorer.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Need help with air packaging
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 22:58:33 GMT
haa.. yeah, I had a problem trying build on linux machines (slaves of our
jenkins CI server).
According the log, is something wrong about the p12 certificate ... I don't
know what were going on exactly and I didn't have time to check, so I just
configure my jenkins to build the project on windows slaves and it worked.
Probably, something bad written on adt-maven-plugin code. Weird.

regards.

@mariojunior