flex-users mailing list archives

From Sascha Ahrend <sahr...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: Squiggly - Error #1023 stack overflow
Date Sun, 07 Jun 2015 11:09:08 GMT
Ok, it looks as if I found a solution.

Actually it hasn’t to do anything with the recursion depth, there seems to be Squiggly-incompatible
specifications in some newer .aff files (at least in the OpenOffice repository).

I just grabbed an older .aff file from the OO-archive and at a first glance it works fine
even with the latest dic.

By time, I’ll check the differences, let you know if there is further unexpected issues…

Have a nice Sunday!!

> Am 07.06.2015 um 12:37 schrieb Sascha Ahrend <sahrend@icloud.com>:
>
> Hello,
>
> with some dictionaries (aff + dic) parsed by squiggly, I get an Error #1023: Stack overflow
occurred.

> I  added a compiler option -default-script-limits to my file where I increased the max-recursion-depth
value, but that didn’t work either.

> Since I am using the pre-compiled squiggly binaries, would it make sense to manually
compile the squiggly source including the above mentioned compiler option?