flex-users mailing list archives

From L'Hommelet Filip <Filip.L'Homme...@ilias-solutions.com>
Subject RE: AW: Deployed application: runtime: VerifyError: Error #1014: Class mx.core::UIComponent could not be found.
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2015 06:41:26 GMT
Hi Alex,

This is my output of a maven build:

Writing configuration dump to D:\I3G\git-workspaces\flex\wp-nato-47\testproject\target\testproject-1.0-configs.xml
Required RSLs:
    framework-swc/library.swf
    textLayout-swc/library.swf
    spark-swc/library.swf
    sparkskins-swc/library.swf
    charts-swc/library.swf
    mx-swc/library.swf
    advancedgrids-swc/library.swf
    core-swc/library.swf

trying to get an output from mxmlc but not sure which flag I need to set on the compiler.

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Harui [mailto:aharui@adobe.com]
Sent: woensdag 3 juni 2015 8:16
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: AW: Deployed application: runtime: VerifyError: Error #1014: Class mx.core::UIComponent
could not be found.

On 6/2/15, 10:58 PM, "L'Hommelet Filip"
<Filip.L'Hommelet@ilias-solutions.com> wrote:

>Hey Alex,
>
>I take it you received my dump-file? :-)
>
>This is how I have my dependencies ordered:

I don’t know enough about Maven to know if this is right or wrong.  I’m not sure if Chris
is saying some Maven issue is affecting this as well.
In theory, the compiler should take this list of SWCs in any order and compute the right order
in the list that goes in the SWF.  That’s what I saw in the dump.

If you take my little test file and build it with Maven, do you also get AdvancedGrids and
Charts before framework.swc?  If you have a non-Maven Flex SDK and use mxmlc to compile my
little test file do you see the RSLs with framework.swc first?  That’s what I get.

-Alex