flex-users mailing list archives

From L'Hommelet Filip <Filip.L'Homme...@ilias-solutions.com>
Subject RE: AW: Deployed application: runtime: VerifyError: Error #1014: Class mx.core::UIComponent could not be found.
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2015 05:58:00 GMT
Hey Alex,

I take it you received my dump-file? :-)

This is how I have my dependencies ordered:

This is how I defined my framework dependencies:

		<dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.flex.framework</groupId>
            <artifactId>framework</artifactId>
            <version>${flex.version}</version>
            <type>swc</type>
            <scope>internal</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.flex.framework</groupId>
            <artifactId>textLayout</artifactId>
            <version>${flex.version}</version>
            <type>swc</type>
            <scope>rsl</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.flex.framework</groupId>
            <artifactId>spark</artifactId>
            <version>${flex.version}</version>
            <type>swc</type>
            <scope>rsl</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.flex.framework</groupId>
            <artifactId>sparkskins</artifactId>
            <version>${flex.version}</version>
            <type>swc</type>
            <scope>rsl</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.flex.framework</groupId>
            <artifactId>rpc</artifactId>
            <version>${flex.version}</version>
            <type>swc</type>
            <scope>rsl</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.flex.framework</groupId>
            <artifactId>charts</artifactId>
            <version>${flex.version}</version>
            <type>swc</type>
            <scope>rsl</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.flex.framework</groupId>
            <artifactId>spark_dmv</artifactId>
            <version>${flex.version}</version>
            <type>swc</type>
            <scope>rsl</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.flex.framework</groupId>
            <artifactId>mx</artifactId>
            <version>${flex.version}</version>
            <type>swc</type>
            <scope>rsl</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.flex.framework</groupId>
            <artifactId>advancedgrids</artifactId>
            <version>${flex.version}</version>
            <type>swc</type>
            <scope>rsl</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.flex.framework</groupId>
            <artifactId>apache</artifactId>
            <version>${flex.version}</version>
            <type>swc</type>
            <scope>rsl</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.flex.framework</groupId>
            <artifactId>authoringsupport</artifactId>
            <version>${flex.version}</version>
            <type>swc</type>
            <scope>rsl</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.flex.framework</groupId>
            <artifactId>core</artifactId>
            <version>${flex.version}</version>
            <type>swc</type>
            <scope>rsl</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.flex.framework</groupId>
            <artifactId>experimental</artifactId>
            <version>${flex.version}</version>
            <type>swc</type>
            <scope>rsl</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.flex.framework</groupId>
            <artifactId>flatspark</artifactId>
            <version>${flex.version}</version>
            <type>swc</type>
            <scope>rsl</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.flex.framework</groupId>
            <artifactId>framework</artifactId>
            <version>${flex.version}</version>
            <type>rb.swc</type>
            <scope>internal</scope>
            <classifier>en_US</classifier>
[...]

			<optional>true</optional>
			<groupId>org.apache.flex.framework.themes</groupId>
			<artifactId>spark</artifactId>
			<version>${flex.version}</version>
			<type>swc</type>
			<scope>theme</scope>
		</dependency>

Not sure how to reproduce your test?  Do you want me to make a new project or...?