flex-users mailing list archives

From chris_d_k ...@christiankiefer.de>
Subject Debugging on iOS -> Problems finding Apples iTunes Library (iTunesMobileDevice.dll)
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2015 14:18:35 GMT
There is a lot in the web about this topic but currently I haven't found a
working solution.

I have a windows pc and want to run my flex mobile app an iPodTouch with iOS
8.3 - using intellij idea.

It worked a long time but something broke it. Installing any (also older)
iTunes-Version doesn't fix the problem.

So when I call "adt -devices -platform ios" I always get "iTunes
MobileDevice library not found. Please ensure iTunes version 12.1.0.71 or
greater is installed".

Has anyone an idea how to fix it?