flex-users mailing list archives

From olegkon <oleg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding JS graph to Flex project
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 18:22:55 GMT
But remember, what I need to pass to JS is an Array of those value objects
(each of which has a bunch of String's as well as that
children:ArrayCollection) ?

myArray = [ {firstName:"John", lastName:"Doe", children:ArrayCollection},
... ]

And yes, I tried that originally - to pass that array to ExternalInterface -
nothing happened.

And even if I did JSON.stringify as String or Object - did not work
until I removed AC from there.

I guess, I need to use replacer function - somehow pass children.source,
just not sure about serializers, etc.

Please advise.