flex-users mailing list archives

From Marcus Fritze <marcus.fri...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: flex ide advice needed for new mac user
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 09:03:04 GMT
Hey Kevin,

I am using FB4.7 and have exactly the same problem here. Because of the big size
of the project and each component, I use the <fx:Script…

In FB I have a lot of yellow warnings. It seems that sometimes the as file can not find
the mxml file. So I close the as file and click in the mxml file on a function that leads
me into the as file (press cmd + mouse click). So it opens the as again and all
warnings are away. Maybe you can try this in IntelliJ. I know this is very frustrating.

Because of this problem, I thought of switching from FB to IntelliJ. But, when
this problem also occurs in IntelliJ, I maybe wait a little bit.

It’s very challenging to develop software without any errors, when the
IDE itself produces a lot of errors. ;-)

Thanks

Marcus