flex-users mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: AW: AW: Need help with air packaging
Date Fri, 29 May 2015 17:41:44 GMT
I tried the adt-maven-plugin but it didn't do the trick for me, can't remember why exactly,
some bugs I guess, I ended up, with FM 4.2 to do things like that in my parent pom, then set
the phase of the execution on the child project and it worked prett well:

Child use example:

                    <plugin>
                        <artifactId>maven-resources-plugin</artifactId>

                        <executions>
                            <execution>
                                <id>prepare-exe-package</id>
                                <phase>prepare-package</phase>
                            </execution>
                        </executions>
                    </plugin>

Parent definition :

                <plugin>
                    <artifactId>maven-resources-plugin</artifactId>

                    <executions>
                        <execution>
                            <id>prepare-exe-package</id>
                            <phase>none</phase>
                            <goals>
                                <goal>copy-resources</goal>
                            </goals>
                            <configuration>
                                <useBuildFilters>false</useBuildFilters>
                                <outputDirectory>${project.build.directory}/exe-package</outputDirectory>
                                <resources>
                                    <resource>
                                        <directory>${project.build.outputDirectory}</directory>
                                        <filtering>false</filtering>
                                        <includes>
                                            <include>SpellingConfig.xml</include>
                                            <include>dictionaries/*.*</include>
                                            <include>favicon_*.*</include>
                                        </includes>
                                    </resource>
                                    <resource>
                                        <directory>${project.build.directory}</directory>
                                        <filtering>false</filtering>
                                        <includes>
                                            <include>${project.build.finalName}-${build.profile.id}-descriptor.xml</include>
                                            <include>${project.build.finalName}-${build.profile.id}.${project.packaging}</include>
                                        </includes>
                                    </resource>
                                </resources>
                            </configuration>
                        </execution>
                    </executions>
                </plugin>

                <plugin>
                    <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                    <artifactId>exec-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                    <version>${exec-maven-plugin.version}</version>

                    <executions>
                        <execution>
                            <id>create-certificate</id>
                            <phase>none</phase>
                            <goals>
                                <goal>exec</goal>
                            </goals>

                            <configuration>
                                <executable>java</executable>
                                <workingDirectory>${project.build.directory}/adt-work</workingDirectory>
                                <arguments>
                                    <argument>-jar</argument>
                                    <argument>${project.build.directory}/lib/adt.jar</argument>
                                    <argument>-certificate</argument>
                                    <argument>-cn</argument>
                                    <argument>${certificate.name}</argument>
                                    <argument>-ou</argument>
                                    <argument>${certificate.org-unit}</argument>
                                    <argument>-o</argument>
                                    <argument>${certificate.org-name}</argument>
                                    <argument>-c</argument>
                                    <argument>${certificate.country}</argument>
                                    <argument>${certificate.key-type}</argument>
                                    <argument>${certificate.file}</argument>
                                    <argument>${certificate.password}</argument>
                                </arguments>
                            </configuration>
                        </execution>

                        <execution>
                            <id>create-package-exe</id>
                            <phase>none</phase>
                            <goals>
                                <goal>exec</goal>
                            </goals>

                            <configuration>
                                <executable>java</executable>
                                <workingDirectory>${project.build.directory}/adt-work</workingDirectory>
                                <arguments>
                                    <argument>-jar</argument>
                                    <argument>${project.build.directory}/lib/adt.jar</argument>
                                    <argument>-package</argument>
                                    <argument>-storetype</argument>
                                    <argument>${certificate.storetype}</argument>
                                    <argument>-keystore</argument>
                                    <argument>${certificate.file}</argument>
                                    <argument>-storepass</argument>
                                    <argument>${certificate.password}</argument>
                                    <argument>-keypass</argument>
                                    <argument>${certificate.password}</argument>
                                    <argument>-target</argument>
                                    <argument>native</argument>
                                    <argument>
                                        ${project.build.directory}/${project.build.finalName}.exe
                                    </argument>
                                    <argument>${project.build.outputDirectory}/application-descriptor.xml</argument>
                                    <argument>-C</argument>
                                    <argument>${project.build.directory}/exe-package/</argument>
                                    <argument>.</argument>
                                </arguments>
                            </configuration>
                        </execution>
                    </executions>
                </plugin>

Frédéric THOMAS

> Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 15:03:47 +0200
> Subject: RE: AW: AW: Need help with air packaging
> From: victor.munteanu@equillon.ro
> To: users@flex.apache.org
>
> Well in the end I modified the project source code which I am not happy with as resources
are currently sitting alongside code.
> Speaking of mobile packaging, how do you get an apk with flexmojos?
> Saw there is a project called adt-maven-plugin designed to work with flexmojos but don't
know if it works. Is that it or something else?
> Victor

They are all in a resources folder.
> I want a resources folder in the resulting air. Can this be done with FlexMojos?
> Victor

under Linux with FlexMojos 7.1.0-SNAPSHOT, Apache Flex 4.14.1, Adobe Air 14.0, and others.
> My main issue is that I have some resources which need to be bundled with the app as
they are embedded in the code. I've used the compiler directive to include files however they
are put in the root folder of the air package and I would like them in a subfolder. Can anyone
tell me how to do this?