flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: Recommended flexmojos version for unittesting 4.11 SDK libs
Date Fri, 01 May 2015 18:31:44 GMT
Hi with mvn -U flexmojos:test-compile you just invoke one of the many goals and don't actually
do a full build. If you want to run the tests, to a "mvn test" instead.

Chris

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: duncmcm [mailto:duncmcm@yahoo.co.uk]
Gesendet: Freitag, 1. Mai 2015 14:03
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: Recommended flexmojos version for unittesting
4.11 SDK libs

Hi Chris

Cause By is below:

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: flex2.tools.oem.Logger
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.SelfFirstStrategy.loadClass(SelfFirstStrategy.java:50)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.unsynchronizedLoadClass(ClassRealm.java:271)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.loadClass(ClassRealm.java:247)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.loadClass(ClassRealm.java:239)

Regards the compiler version my github repo that I posted my generated FDK has 4.11.0.2013.1017.
(I generated this last weekend)

https://github.com/duncanmcmillan/fdkTarget4.11/tree/master/org/apache/flex/compiler

I have taken the threadlocaltoolkit out and it still fails >mvn -U flexmojos:test-compile

mvn clean install is still happy. Any further ideas?

Thanks again

Duncan