flex-users mailing list archives

From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Mobile app(iOS) packaging error
Date Wed, 20 May 2015 18:07:48 GMT
Whenever I had this problem (and it has been awhile since I have done
this), this error occurred because one or more of the following things
happened: the certificate(s) became invalid or something changed that
caused the provisioning profile to be invalid. Check on the Apple
Developer Center/iTunes Connect, and make sure all of that is in working
order. You might want to fire up Xcode to see if you can write a blank app
that works with your keys, certs, and profiles.

Peter Ent
Adobe Systems