flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Loading FlexJS example
Date Sun, 10 May 2015 05:21:49 GMT

On 5/9/15, 5:53 PM, "Lane Friesen" <lanefriesen@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Thanks Alex. It used to be so easy when everyone was using Flex. You
>googled
>and there it always was. Now one doesn't even know where to look for any
>up-to-date answers. It's all years old. I'll peruse this link and all
>that's
>connected to it.
>
>Thanks for repeating what is stated clearly elsewhere. You are very
>patient.

These are interesting times.  FlexJS is new stuff and so yes,
documentation is hard to find or inaccurate, there are plenty of bugs,
etc.  But this is how things eventually happen.  We need folks like you
who are willing to live on the bleeding edge.  And the upside, if FlexJS
does become successful, is that you will be one of the few with experience
when it comes to competing for opportunities.

So, thank you in advance for your patience.

-Alex