flex-users mailing list archives

From Greg Dove <greg.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenSSL & Flex
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 01:41:04 GMT
I got notice of a 60 day warning too, with builds that had not had any
warning previously. At the moment I wonder if it might be Air SDK related
(although I thought they had addressed that) otherwise I will be checking
to see if older ANEs might have a static linked copy of the deprecated
OpenSSL lib.