flex-users mailing list archives

From Héctor A <neverbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Layout problem
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 16:52:57 GMT
Using the MXML in the original mail:

http://imgbox.com/5JcXcQju

However for some reason, after the width exceeds some value, width=50%
seems to stop working, or maybe some maxHeight is reached? and I get this:

http://imgbox.com/Sb6fkDW4

Using a BitmapImage the result is the desired (also, note, that in this
case scaleX and scaleY doesn't make any difference, as width is constrained
by the 50%, and the height seems to be dependent of the height).

http://imgbox.com/TsfJgT57
http://imgbox.com/mobddmWR