flex-users mailing list archives

From Héctor A <neverbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Layout problem
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 14:21:50 GMT
I've been making some tests on my own. On some of them the number of Images
inside each HGroup seemed to affect how the layout was performed, strange.
Anyway, I've seen that using BitmapImage instead of Image (with
scaleMode="letterbox", of course) gave the desired result, and since this
case doesn't require any special loading control nor skin the designer can
follow this route, and since BitmapImage performs better, +1 to it, but it
would be nice to see this behaviour in an Image control.