flex-users mailing list archives

From Pedro Pozuelo <ppozu...@makemecloud.com>
Subject Compilation AIR application of IOS with modules
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 07:53:53 GMT
Hi there,

In my company we have an AIR application for IOS (we use Flex 4.12 and AIR
13.0) , this application needs to use modules at run time downloaded from a
server, Apple does not allow this feature so I've seen that I can compile
at the same time my application with SWF’s of each module by ADT command in
a terminal.

Lets remember that using Flex mobile we can generate applications for
Android, IOS, Black Berry and AIR. My question is whether, once compiled
application and generated the IPA, the performance of the application in
IOS will be the same as if executed under a build Adobe AIR? That is,
although I compile my application with 100 SWF's, each of them not be
loaded until it is claimed by the main application as when you run the
application with AIR, isn´t it?
Thanks.