flex-users mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenSSL & Flex
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 01:46:02 GMT
Oh yes, it must be regarding this Adobe AIR related issue:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1495664

Matthew, you mentioned Flex 4.12.  You might have got the then current
version of AIR which probably had this issue.   I think upgrading to Flex
4.14.1  + AIR 17 (latest supported by Apache Flex) should fix the issue.

Thanks,
Om