flex-users mailing list archives

From "Lane Friesen" <lanefrie...@hotmail.com>
Subject Download of 0.0.2 (with Jburg)
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 23:45:33 GMT
Hi Alex,

I tried the 0.0.2 (with Jburg) option. Same result - it stopped after four
boxes. The log is as follows:

------------------ log begins

Version 3.1.0 (windows)

Using Locale: en_CA

Fetched the SDK download mirror URL from the CGI.

AIR version 16.0

Flash Player version 16.0

Creating Apache FlexJS home

Creating temporary directory

Downloading Apache FlexJS
from:http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/FlexJS002Workaround/ws/apache-flex-flexjs-0.0.2-bin.zip

Verifying Apache FlexJS MD5 Signature

The Apache FlexJS MD5 Signature of the downloaded files matches the
reference. The file is valid.

Uncompressing: C:\Users\Standard user\Desktop\Apache
FlexJS\temp\apache-flex-flexjs-0.0.2-bin.zip

Finished uncompressing: C:\Users\Standard user\Desktop\Apache
FlexJS\temp\apache-flex-flexjs-0.0.2-bin.zip

I gave it about 20 minutes to make sure nothing else was going to happen.

Best regards,

Lane.