flex-users mailing list archives

From L'Hommelet Filip <Filip.L'Homme...@ilias-solutions.com>
Subject issues with flexmojos 7.1 / SDK 4.14.1 / Flash Builder 4.7 / Maven 3.2.5
Date Wed, 20 May 2015 08:26:36 GMT
Hi all.

I'm having trouble compiling my Flex Project using maven and flexmojos.

Building in Flash Builder 4.7 (with SDK 4.14.1) works just fine.

However, when doing a maven install, I get following error on one of my mxml components.

Error: Could not resolve
<fx:Object> to a component implementation.

It feels like Flash Builder and maven are not compiling the same way.
I must be missing something here.  Anyone has any pointers for me?

Relevant (I think) parts of my pom:

<properties>
                <flex.version>4.14.1</flex.version>
                <flex-mojos.version>7.1.0-SNAPSHOT</flex-mojos.version>
                <player.version>17.0</player.version>
                <flex.debug>false</flex.debug>
                <flex.optimize>true</flex.optimize>
                <flex.theme>halo</flex.theme>
                <flex.theme.type>swc</flex.theme.type>
</properties>

<pluginManagement>
                <plugins>
                                <plugin>
                                               <groupId>net.flexmojos.oss</groupId>
                                               <artifactId>flexmojos-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                                               <version>${flex-mojos.version}</version>
                                               <extensions>true</extensions>
                                               <dependencies>
                                                               <dependency>
                                                                              <groupId>org.apache.flex</groupId>