flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: issues with flexmojos 7.1 / SDK 4.14.1 / Flash Builder 4.7 / Maven 3.2.5
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 17:40:02 GMT
Hi Filip,

happy that you're happy :-)

Chris

Von: L'Hommelet Filip <Filip.L'Hommelet@ilias-solutions.com>
Gesendet: Freitag, 22. Mai 2015 09:07
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: RE: issues with flexmojos 7.1 / SDK 4.14.1 / Flash Builder 4.7 / Maven 3.2.5

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your pointers.
The articles helped in cleaning up our poms.  We have a really complex structure here (legacy...
the one who
set it up, no longer works at the company and I was the Chinese volunteer to clean up the
mess).

I've managed to get it building.

Also... the playerglobal error was actually the fault of one of our lower poms
who still used org.sonatype.flexmojos as a groupId instead of net.flexmojos.oss for the flexmojos-maven-plugin...
I was looking over it... what a PITA :D

Removed the 4 fontkit libs as well and only using the framework-pom dependency (instead of
individually defining dependencies for
every part of the framework).

Things are starting to look up here!
Many, many, many thanks :D