flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: issues with flexmojos 7.1 / SDK 4.14.1 / Flash Builder 4.7 / Maven 3.2.5
Date Wed, 20 May 2015 09:28:01 GMT
Hi Filip,

Just a hunch ... do you have "keepGeneratedActionscript" set to true? I had a similar error
in an Air mobile application yesterday and was struggling to find out what's actually going
wrong. Removing this resolved my problem. If you want an explanation why, don't ask me. I
just stumbled over this using brute-force while trying to create an example project to reproduce
my error.

>From the parts I could see there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the settings.
Do you have a reference to playerglobal:swc:17.0? Cause this is the artifact containing the
implementation of that class. (airglobal:swc:17.0 if it's an air project)

Chris

Von: L'Hommelet Filip <Filip.L'Hommelet@ilias-solutions.com>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2015 10:26
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: issues with flexmojos 7.1 / SDK 4.14.1 / Flash Builder 4.7 / Maven 3.2.5

Hi all.

I'm having trouble compiling my Flex Project using maven and flexmojos.

Building in Flash Builder 4.7 (with SDK 4.14.1) works just fine.

However, when doing a maven install, I get following error on one of my mxml components.

Error: Could not resolve
<fx:Object> to a component implementation.

It feels like Flash Builder and maven are not compiling the same way.
I must be missing something here.  Anyone has any pointers for me?

Relevant (I think) parts of my pom:

<properties>
                <flex.version>4.14.1</flex.version>
                <flex-mojos.version>7.1.0-SNAPSHOT</flex-mojos.version>
                <player.version>17.0</player.version>
                <flex.debug>false</flex.debug>
                <flex.optimize>true</flex.optimize>
                <flex.theme>halo</flex.theme>
                <flex.theme.type>swc</flex.theme.type>
</properties>

<pluginManagement>
                <plugins>
                                <plugin>
                                               <groupId>net.flexmojos.oss</groupId>
                                               <artifactId>flexmojos-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                                               <version>${flex-mojos.version}</version>
                                               <extensions>true</extensions>
                                               <dependencies>
                                                               <dependency>
                                                                              <groupId>org.apache.flex</groupId>