flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Flex Modules with FlexMojos7.1.0?
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 14:00:19 GMT
Hi Lyn,

well this is more a Maven related question ;-)

But let me explain:
Maven usually follows the concept of one artifact per module so if you want to be completely
Maven fengshui, you would create a multi module maven project each maven module representing
one of your flex modules. You could however configure several executions of Flexmojos to create
multiple ouptut swfs. For this have a look at:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=56066509
especially the topic: Creating multiple editions

But you will be having trouble if you want to use, bundle, deploy, release, whatsoever the
resulting artifacts in other maven projects. So I would strongly suggest to create one maven
module per artifact:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Your+first+Flex+multi-module+project

Chris

Von: lynwall <lyn.wall@kbmg.com>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 5. Mai 2015 15:38
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: RE: Flex Modules with FlexMojos7.1.0?

Hi Christofer - I really appreciate your response, but I'm still a little confused.

My project consists of several projects, each of which uses several flex modules that are
eventually loaded in the main project. So a typical project would have several flex module
files in com.company.project.modules. When I compile using FlexBuilder it creates several
swf files in the corresponding output folder. Do I need to create a separate project for each
of these?

Lyn Wall | UI Architect | KBM Group | (Tel) 713 995 2392 | (Mob) 281 377 6356 | lyn.wall@kbmg.com<mailto:lyn.wall@kbmg.com>