flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: flex ide advice needed for new mac user
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 09:04:07 GMT
Well I usually put the code inline, but I use .as files in favor of .mxml wherever I can and
wherever it makes sense.

Chris

Von: kevin.godell <kevin.godell@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Montag, 4. Mai 2015 15:13
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: flex ide advice needed for new mac user

Well, I am slowly getting used to the macbook environment, and trying
Intellij for the first time has been a challenge. It is definitely different
than FB. At first, I did not like it. But after learning the shortcuts and
tweaking some of the editor settings, I must say that Intellij is pretty
great. I think they will be getting my money.

One little issue I had was using the script source, such as <fx:Script
source="Main.as"/>. I used to think think it was good to keep a separate .as
file to keep the code organized, but it seems that Intellij has some trouble
with that setup[0] with a known bug[1]. Or maybe I am doing something wrong.
Does anybody else use the Script source property without trouble? Or do you
just put your code inside of the Script tags inside of the CDATA?

Thanks for the feedback. Your help is truly appreciated.

[0]http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14046352/using-intellij-idea-12-for-flex-development
[1]https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-52598

-----
.