flex-users mailing list archives

From duncmcm <dunc...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: Recommended flexmojos version for unittesting 4.11 SDK libs
Date Fri, 01 May 2015 12:02:44 GMT
Hi Chris

Cause By is below:

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: flex2.tools.oem.Logger
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.SelfFirstStrategy.loadClass(SelfFirstStrategy.java:50)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.unsynchronizedLoadClass(ClassRealm.java:271)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.loadClass(ClassRealm.java:247)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.loadClass(ClassRealm.java:239)

Regards the compiler version my github repo that I posted my generated FDK
has 4.11.0.2013.1017. (I generated this last weekend)

https://github.com/duncanmcmillan/fdkTarget4.11/tree/master/org/apache/flex/compiler

I have taken the threadlocaltoolkit out and it still fails >mvn -U
flexmojos:test-compile

mvn clean install is still happy. Any further ideas?

Thanks again

Duncan