flex-users mailing list archives

From "Patil, Virat" <virat.pa...@capgemini.com>
Subject Showing Splash Screen
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 11:40:07 GMT
Hello

We have requirement wherein on click of item we restart our AIR Application. As of now  when
we click on item application closes and restarts.
It seems like sudden crash. Is there a way we can  show splash screen or any other suggestion.

Regards
Virat Patil
are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,