flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Flash Builder not showing desktop Application
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2015 20:01:10 GMT
And also more details on “settings for Desktop Application”.  Do you have
a second Flash Builder project with a copy of the code or sharing code or
tweaking files outside of Flash Builder?

Flash Builder does some magic to the -app.xml file and tweaks some default
visibility settings for AIR apps.

-Alex