flex-users mailing list archives

From Chen Xiao <chenxiao770...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JOB] Experienced Flex Developer
Date Sun, 12 Apr 2015 01:54:35 GMT
hi, my name is chen xiao, a flex developer, lived in kunming, yunnan
province, china.

I want a part-time job about your email's content, I can devote 2-4 hours
for the project a day.

If can't accept part-time job, ignore it and sorry bother you.

Below is my basic info:

SDK 3.6/4.5+: yes
Custom component creation: yes
Styling and skinning techniques: yes
Debugging/profiling: some
Mobile development: no

Robotlegs: I use Swiz
SQLite: no, I use server side app to connect database.
AMF: yes
ANT: yes
ANE development: no
Git/Github:yes url: http://github.com/simmone