flex-users mailing list archives

From Mario Souza <mario.so...@vizexplorer.com>
Subject Sonar Code Coverage w/o FlexMojos
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2015 21:21:38 GMT
Hi guys!

After organize our own house, the flexmojos builds are working very well,
etc...
However, it's time for us get some reports about the health of our
application, and I'm trying generate the Cobertura reports with FlexMojos
(just enabling the <coverage>true</coverage> tag) but this simple tag
causes errors while build/package process:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
net.flexmojos.oss:flexmojos-maven-plugin:7.0.1:test-run (default-test-run)
on project vizbybis2-ui-common: Execution default-test-run of goal
net.flexmojos.oss:flexmojos-maven-plugin:7.0.1:*test-run failed: Missing
implementation: Fold* -> [Help 1]

If I disable the <coverage> tag, everything works.
Anyone have some idea about that?

Even without FlexMojos, Is there any another way to generate the cobertura
reports and integrating with SonarQube?

Thank you

*@mariojunior*