flex-users mailing list archives

From Evyatar Ben Halevi-Arbib <evyata...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NPAPI deprecation
Date Sun, 19 Apr 2015 12:23:02 GMT
Sorry for somewhat-spamming this list, but I came across another article,
which adds information about this issue -
https://threatpost.com/google-shuts-off-npapi-in-chrome/112295

I still think Flex developers should be aware of this though, especially as
NPAPI was recommended for debugging Flex-based applications on Chrome
recently.

Regards,
Evyatar Ben Halevi-Arbib