flex-users mailing list archives

From Eric <eh.fx...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TDF Mobile] Releasing TDF Mobile
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2015 02:59:21 GMT
Since Tour De Flex has "Flex" in it, a search for Flex might be okay.
But another of my concerns would be that typing Flex in the Play Store
makes us compete with a lot of "gym" and other applications.. it's just
a very common word. Linking to Apache gives it some distinction. Just my
thoughts on the topic.
-Eric