flex-users mailing list archives

From Eric <eh.fx...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remove image border in Flex 3
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 01:25:19 GMT
I think something else must be going on there... I've never seen that
and can't reproduce it now.  You're 100% sure it's not in the image?  (I
only ask because you seem uncertain...try a different viewer, something
other than Windows preview which has a white background.)  Are they
inside a same-sized container that might have a border set?  Or in a
container with padding?  Image doesn't even have a borderStyle property.
-Eric