flex-users mailing list archives

From Eric <eh.fx...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TDF Mobile] Releasing TDF Mobile
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 01:08:35 GMT
2 - I don't know if this is a "better" name since it's certainly more
boring, but if you're thinking it needs a new name, I suggest renaming
it something with Apache Flex in it.  That term needs to get plastered
all over the Internet in as many places as possible IMO.  Maybe
something like "Apache Flex [Mobile] Showcase", assuming people agree
it's a good fit.  Boring, I know, but it's straight to the point and
links Apache to Flex.

3 - I'm curious enough to try testing (although honestly, I'm not a big
fan of anything mobile - go ahead, call me Cave Man).
-Eric