flex-users mailing list archives

From "david@achievelabs.com" <da...@achievelabs.com>
Subject RE: Legacy Flex ( 3.0 ) upgrade to Open Source
Date Sat, 25 Apr 2015 15:47:22 GMT
Thank you ALEX David Clemons CEO&nbsp; LearnCast (208) 867 4666

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Legacy Flex ( 3.0 ) upgrade to Open Source
From: "Alex Harui [via Apache Flex Users]"
&lt; ml-node+s2333346n10180h60@n4.nabble.com &gt;
Date: Fri, April 24, 2015 9:30 pm
To: " david@achievelabs.com " &lt; david@achievelabs.com &gt;

 On 4/24/15, 5:01 PM, " [hidden email] " &lt; [hidden email] &gt; wrote: &gt;Alex
- Thank you for your interests! Flex JS output to Cordova, sounds &gt;very &gt;compelling.
I gues the biggest question is what will it take to acquire a &gt;few mentors / experts
who know the inside of the Flex JS well enough to &gt;make &gt;progress with us to
convert older code base into to current best practice &gt;code base. FlexJS is still in
alpha/beta so there aren’t too many experts out there. Apache projects are largely volunteer-driven,
and we are looking for folks to get involved by helping grow the framework, or being a guinea
pig for code base conversion. &nbsp;If you are interested, I will do what I can to make
it work for you. You mentioned responsive UI. &nbsp;I’m not sure what the best practices
are today, especially in Flex, so I can’t say whether FlexJS currently supports it, but
your project can influence the way FlexJS handles UI. &gt; &gt;Are you interested
in having a chat with myself and my team? If you are interested in working with alpha or beta
level code, then yes let’s have a chat next week or whenever you are ready. -Alex      If
you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:  http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/Legacy-Flex-3-0-upgrade-to-Open-Source-tp10156p10180.html
   To unsubscribe from Legacy Flex ( 3.0 ) upgrade to Open Source, click here .  NAML