flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: AW: Recommended flexmojos version for unittesting 4.11 SDK libs
Date Sat, 25 Apr 2015 10:15:54 GMT
Hi Duncan,

I just committed a first part of the examples suite ... if you checkout this, you should have
a fully functional build demonstrating some of the things I am writing about.

Get it from here:
https://github.com/apache/flex-utilities/tree/develop/maven-flex-plugin/examples

In the root pom, I setup all the maven repos you need and the projects themselves should be
self-contained demonstrations of the things I am writing about. Going to add links to the
examples in the tutorials.

Chris

Von: duncmcm <duncmcm@yahoo.co.uk>
Gesendet: Freitag, 24. April 2015 19:24
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: AW: Recommended flexmojos version for unittesting 4.11 SDK libs

Hi Chris

mvn install works fine now when I downloaded the flexmojos-maven-plugin
7.1.0-SNAPSHOT jar file from your repo onto my local one.

Then I did mvn flexmojos:test-compile and it fails for some test related
dependencies which I have not got to hand at present , thats why I asked you
regards getting access to your repo , I will try again later and get back to
you.

Cheers

Duncan