flex-users mailing list archives

From "kevin.godell" <kevin.god...@gmail.com>
Subject flex ide advice needed for new mac user
Date Sun, 19 Apr 2015 17:53:08 GMT
I just picked up the latest entry level macbook pro yesterday and will be
trying to set up a development environment for flex mobile apps. I have only
used flash builder on a windows pc making desktop and mobile apps as a
hobby. I have virtually no experience using mac products and need some
advice.

-What flex IDEs are available for mac, other than flash builder or intellij?

-Does intellij have all of the same features as flash builder, or is it
lacking or superior in some way?

-If I choose flash builder, is it better to get a standalone license or
subscribe to adobe creative cloud?

Any advice or feedback is welcome.

-----
.