flex-users mailing list archives

From chris_d_k ...@christiankiefer.de>
Subject Best performance for ItemRenderer with FXG Icon?
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2015 12:04:08 GMT
Hi,

 I have an itemRenderer with an fxg-Files as icon depending on the data. I
would prefer not to use special fxg-files for all densities - as it is a
vector.
When I add the fxg-Class in the iconFunction I get an ugly scaled icon looks
like a not smoothly scaled bitmap.
I think setting "smooth = true" on the iconDisplay would fix the problem but
would be bad for the performance.

What is the best way to get the icon smooth (image quality and performance).
Should I use a LabelItemRenderer and add and scale the fxg manually instead?