flex-users mailing list archives

From chris_d_k ...@christiankiefer.de>
Subject Re: Tools for automated testing of flex mobile applications
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 09:11:58 GMT
I have seen TestComplete from SmartBear but it seemed to me that it doesn't
support Air Mobile (written in a their forum - but wrote a mail to them if
this has changed)...

While searching a long time for a solution I only found some Providers
offering tools testing through image recognition/comparision...
Flex objects have a lot of properties for automation... isn't there anything
out there using this for flex mobile apps ... (like Flex monkey years ago
for flex apps)