flex-users mailing list archives

From robert_dodier <robert.dod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to prevent default pop-up behavior for a mx.rpc fault event
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2015 18:16:53 GMT
Alex Harui wrote
> I'm unable to figure out what code is popping up. What channels are you
> using? If you right click on the pop up is it a flash pop up?

It appears to be a Flash pop up -- when I right click on it, it has a menu
item "About Flash Player ..." or something like that. For the record, I've
appended a screen shot of the pop up window to this message.The relevant bit
of services-config.xml is:I guess I can look in the definitions of
AMFChannel and AMFEndpoint to see if the pop up is being created there,
right?Any other ideas are greatly appreciated.best,Robert DodierPS. Here is
the pop up that I see:
<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n9993/rpc-error-send-failed.png>
PPS. Sorry if the format seems strange. I'm having a little trouble with
Nabble's HTML composer.