flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: DropDownList in DataGroup
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2015 17:47:59 GMT
Oleg,

It might be a good idea to build a really small test case of what you are
trying to do and see if that simpler, smaller test case works.  Many times
I’ve seen more complex apps have unintended side-effects.  Once the
simpler test case works, you have something to refer back to when working
with the actual case, and if the simpler test case doesn’t work, you can
post it and it will hopefully be easier for us to understand, what it is
you are trying to do.

-Alex