flex-users mailing list archives

From Scott Matheson <sc...@matheson.it>
Subject Flash to Air
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 15:41:22 GMT
Hi
    I have just completed my first Flash / Web app and all is running well,
I need to now build an AIR version of the same app, is there an recommend
approach/efficient , do I simply have 2 version of the app, or do I just
need a new AIR project and some how reference the code for the Flex projects

I was looking at SRL but I cannot get my head round these, or do I just
compile the full app as  a module  and build 2 starts, one for WEB ons for
AIR and have both MAINĀ¹s load the same module

I know for mobile you need to change some of the MXML code, with Air I
assume all the code is the same

Scott