flex-users mailing list archives

From Deepak MS <megharajdee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: runtimeDPIProvider in mx:Application?
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 13:28:13 GMT
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/mx/core/RuntimeDPIProvider.html
I have tried this on Flex 4 application(4.13, FP15, AIR15) and I'm afraid
it isn't working as expected. I tried to create a runtime class and DPI
value was overridden. But still there is no change. All screen elements
look very small than normal.

Has anybody come across this case on laptops(high DPI\retina display\HD)?

On iPad retina display, it works out of the box without any
runtimedpiprovider class when I use flex 4.13 but not on this laptop. When
I checked Capabilites.screenDPI, I get the value as 72. Looks like value
returned isn't correct nor is it getting overridden.

Any ideas?

PS: I'm testing this on Dell latitude E7440.