flex-users mailing list archives

From Oleg Konovalov <oleg...@gmail.com>
Subject DropDownList in DataGroup
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 19:46:47 GMT
Hi,

I have a renderer in DataGroup, which has 2 DropDownList's, and they behave
really bad:
1) User has to click twice to select an item, because on first click when
user selects an item, it still shows selectedItem="undefined".
And I had to put ddl.closeDropDown(true) to close it, before that it was
not closing.
2) after item is selected, user can not change selection, because dropdown
is locked and would not open.
The only was to unlock it is to comment out data.itemId =
ddl1.selectedItem.itemId. But then how do I pass data to the parent
DataGroup?

I have similar code working for ComboBox, but how can I make it work on
selection only, not on user typing. Tried selectionRequired, but still can
type there.

Please help!

TIA,
Oleg