flex-users mailing list archives

From Sandro Brasile <ingbras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions about mobile apps
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 07:59:05 GMT
1. Yes you can
2. Now you can package the apk with a captive runtime, i.e. the air stuff
is packaged into the apk as a shared lib. Then the user no longer needs to
install adobe air separately.
3. Yes
4. Yes, starting with Air 16 you can package for iOS 64 bit too.

>From my latest experience, the path to go mobile is very smooth with Air
and Flex, even for very complex apps (like was mine), because the ecosystem
is solid.

Regards
Sandro